Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm Ready!

I never thought I'd take life too seriously. Looking for possible/perfect house location is not easy especially if the budget available is not enough. This is what I'm facing now! I know how hard life would become once this project is started, but I must do this now or I'll never be able to do this forever. Prices gets higher, demand becomes wider yet my income remains the same. So why not take chances while crystal's demands are still low and I don't have much expenses yet. Once she started schooling I'm sure I'll never be able to get us a house anymore.

Actually I still have no picture in mind as to what type of house I want. So I asked advices from my experienced/civil engineer office mates on what to do. He said, based on my present income plus a 2 years old daughter to consider 150 lot area, 60 floor area is all I could afford. Not bad :)

I wish I could turn back time and saved enough. But there's no use crying over spilled milk, the best thing to do now is move on and learn from the past.

My thank you also for online surfing because I was able to know what house design I want. This may sound impossible but there's absolutely nothing impossible with God.

No comments: