Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An interview with Myself


Normally we ask people questions but never to ourselves. Why? Because we are so afraid to know the truth, we know the truth, and we can never lie to ourselves. Tonight is just one of the many ordinary nights I have in Bislig. I don't really feel bored as I always have my computer to take me wherever I want to go. I could also see things without taking a plane or spending even a single centavo for it. I'm so okay and this is the very first time that I interview myself..It's worth reading so enjoy my friends!!! Just no parents please....lol

1. Are you happy?
- I'm half sad! because I'm already 30 and my friends are happily married and busy taking good care of their kids.
2. What makes you happy?
- I'm a happy person...even if I'm sad I'm still happy.
3. Are you happy with your work?
- Very much!
4. Now that you already have a nice job do you still have dreams?
- Yes!
5. What is it?
- To see the rest of the world, a loving husband, cute kids, be a good cook, be a popular dress designer, and. etc.
6. Are you thrift or spender?
- Both. I don't really spend for nothing but I do spend within means. I'm not "kuripot" I just don't have money to spend.
7. Greatest fear
- to grow old single! I'm not that ugly..and at present "to have my period tomorrow"..
8. Do you regret anything?
- I wasn't serious in college..I could have been Summa Cum Laude..
9. How many times you lied?
- I never lie but I also won't force you if you won't believe me.
10.What is your vital statistics?
- Before : 34-24-35 Now: 34-28-36
11.Have you lied that you were single?
- Everytime a handsome single guy asked me Yes I do. But asked by an ugly one well I tell the truth "IM VERY MUCH TAKEN"
12.What is heaven for you?
- Everytime my boyfriend gets horny in bed..(top answer)good health, financial stability and a family to call my own.
13.And hell?
- Pretentious, user, strength sucker, wannabees, no brains.
14.Brains or Boobs?
- ofcourse brain, you can always wear paddings or have transplant.
15.Brainy or Big Dicks without brains?
- I told you I never lie...Brains ofcourse.
16.How many kids?
- 2 or 4.. all cute, healthy and brainy ofcourse.
17.Is your biological clock ticking?
- Sadly, tick tock tikitik tick tock tock!
18.Do you love your boyfriend even if he is having diarrhea?
- I even wiped his anus..
19.First love never dies?
-It dies, buried and will always be dead.
20.Any illicit affair?
- intentional or unintentional? joke..seriously no!
21.Do you hate your brother?
- We're too old to hate each other and i only have one sibling so chill!
22.Have you been truly madly inlove to a Guy?
- Ofcourse, I even spent my everything..Now I'm left with nothing.
23.Are you still willing to feel the same way again?
- Why not? I have so much love to give and I told you I'm not that ugly.
24.Were you popular in high school?
- When I'm with my friends, Yes I am but when I'm alone I feel ordinary..
25.Do you like Dogs?
- All animals including snakes, elephant, giraffe and etc.
26.Coffee or milk?
- Tea.
27.Favorite Movie
- The Ten commandements.
28.Coke or Sprite?
- True Orange
29.Day person o Night Owl?
- Day! I enjoy sleeping this past few weeks.
30.Why did you stop making dresses?
- I'm not earning much from it..
31.Will you make dresses someday?
- ofcourse! a talent will always be a talent..sewing is already in my genes.
32. Sing or Dance?
- Sing...
33.Do you like quiet boyfriend or Loud?
- Quiet. I hate arguments.
34.Do you like shopping clothes?
- Yes but I don't enjoy it.
35.what is enjoyment for you?
- relaxing in a quiet place, travelling, and hugging a boyfriend.
36.Living US or Philippines?
- US then retire probably in the Philippines.
37.Why US?
- I want to see real snow, see lots of americans, earn dollars, speak English all the time, and eat american pie.
38.American or Filipino?
- As much as possible filipino coz i only need to have a filipino looking kids but if God wantsme to have a brad pitt or Matthew Mconaughey looking american then why not?
39.What particular thing you wish given to you?
- An SLR Digital Cam and a Laptop.
40.you wished to buy?
- House and Lot.
41.Ready to get pregnant?
- Very much!
42.Won't you feel bad if people will call you losser for getting pregnant out of wedlock?
- I would surely feel bad but will always be proud of my baby.
43.Is it really the baby or the father?
- Both. If I dont love the father then why would I allow him to fertilize my egg?
44.Where do you want to get married?
- At the beach. more private and romantic.
45.How guest you want to invite?
- 100 maximum..
46.You like entourage?
- Just ring bearer and flower girls...
47. Who will design your wedding gown?
- Myself.
48. Who will put on your make up?
- Myself
49. How do you define Grand Wedding?
- It's not the number of guest invited nor the amount of money spent. It is the fun, how romantic and successful the occasion is. It is grand because me, my partner, my family and close friends are happy.
50.what if you'll grow old single?
- I'll just think of the happy times. Raise cats and dogs then grow flowers in my garden.
51.favorite mean expression?
- SHIT! or DAM - IT...
52.What do you want people to know about you that they won't believe you do?
- I can cook and I enjoy washing clothes!

No comments: