Sunday, September 14, 2008

Inspired


Although I don't know how to sing this song but it catched my attention. While browsing the Videoke's song guide I fell inlove with it. This song should not be interpreted literally but I can't help but wonder if my guy could really fly with me to the moon..LOL.

Even if I don't have this perfect relationship, I'm so glad I've found someone to love. Although he can't fly me to the moon he could always dance with me under the moonlight. I can't sing with the stars but I could sing for him and puts him to sleep.

And speaking of sleep, I better park my keyboard now coz I feel sleepy already. I'm off to slumberland and see you in my dreams !!!


Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among those stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby kiss me

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Funny. My family and I caught an episode of The Simpsons. We don't usually watch the reruns. But in this one two characters were in love and that song (Fly me to the Moon) was their song. I just thought it was funny that we happened to see that one and now you just happened to bring it up.

~Magick~
Melissa