Wednesday, December 3, 2008

इ'म ओं माय थिर्द month

Thank God I'm already on my third month! Just had my OB visit and Doctor told me that my baby is already big. It made me smile yet I couldn't feel the baby's movement inside my womb. Am I just too excited? asking her when to know my baby's gender is a blatant manifestation so Yes I'm so happy beyond excitement.

I'm supposed to have my third prenatal this coming December 5 but due to my LBM and UTI I need to have my urine and stool test. So far it wasn't that bad but there were few bacteria found in it. It can be cured by water therapy but I'm still worried about my babies health.

It's honestly tiry but I'm so happy. I wish I could already eat well so that my baby could also eat healthy foods. I am trying my best to eat but I usually throw up everything I eat so now my weight drops to 46 kilos. My doctor said it's normal and when she checked my tummy she assured me that the baby is healthy.

Now I feel relief. My tummy is a little bigger than last month and it feels good touching it always. Everytime I miss her dad I just talk to her and assures her that her daddy loves her despite the distance. The thought of being alone taking good care of my baby hurts but I know I should be more good just to be a good example. I don't want to be a bad mom despite everything. I want her to feel how wanted she is, and everything will be alright. I wish she could feel how much I sacrificed just to make her feel that she is a blessing.

I will be working hard just to give her a better future. People may say something bad and she may get hurt but I know it can't make her less person. She will be a good baby, an obedient child, smart enough to understand things, and ofcourse she will love me and her daddy. I wish she will be as patient as me, as brainy as her dad, as sweet as me and a wise spender like her dad.

Life is not perfect but I've made the best decision in my life. I opt to have a baby with the man I love the most even if it's out of wedlock. It could be against our culture and the church teachings but I know I am doing this coz I am inLove. My officemate said, It is so obvious that me and my boyfriend love each other coz we right away have a baby. A baby is a fruit of love so I should be thankful to god.I don't know what lies ahead but I am so sure that I have my baby to love me and everyday she will remind me of my one great love. She is the best remembrance I got.

No comments: