Saturday, June 28, 2008

Where do I belong?

Married men appreciates me and said " If I am single I would want to marry you in an instant"..Single men says that opposite " You are too much for me, too out-going we might not be perfect for each other"...

So full of irony yet I still believe there's still single guy out there who will love me as I am.

I'm now starting to get back my smile and hopefully things will be back to normal. I have been so cruel to myself but I know that there's nothing wrong with me. It's never my fault why single men never trust me and judge me as someone I'm not.

Dan is right!

[1:29:09 AM] Dan says: Your father has a beautiful daughter who i admire as intelligent, fun, exciting, sexy and physically gorgeous....

[6/26/2008 11:26:38 AM] Dan says: your beauty is into your soul

[6/24/2008 10:12:45 AM] Dan says: I can not answer quickly so It will take a while but i can start by saying that if I were single (as I told Andy) I would already be on my way to see you. I have been truely affected because you bring smiles to my soul. i even stopped to see a girl I used to like so that I could compare memories to you. I like your energy, your humor, your personality, and you gorgeous sexy body, You have beautiful face Your smart and funny and adorably cute. I love when you sing and dance and play around. But I should not be able to feel this way after a few hours on skype. It is hard to reconcile that you have rocked my world
[6/24/2008 10:14:06 AM] Dan says: it is from past lives
[6/24/2008 10:14:16 AM] Dan says: you make me believe in reicarnation
[6/24/2008 10:14:22 AM] Dan says: reincarnation
[6/24/2008 10:14:57 AM] Dan says: dont settle for less than someone that is enamoured by you
[6/24/2008 10:15:16 AM] Dan says: every day your man should feel greatful to know you are there
[6/24/2008 10:15:53 AM] Dan says: when you did not come online and I heard about the ferry I had an irrational feeling that you may be lost forever
[6/24/2008 10:16:12 AM] jenny_mare says: :O
[6/24/2008 10:16:40 AM] Dan says: I will find you in the next life if it does
[6/24/2008 10:18:19 AM] Dan says: I could not be with you though...because I would be unable to work or function when I would have to choose to leave you
[6/24/2008 10:19:12 AM] Dan says: I would love to inspire you
[6/24/2008 10:20:52 AM] Dan says: I have good times still and I have wonderful children.
[6/24/2008 10:21:21 AM] Dan says: I have been happy...I did not plan to like you. I was not even looking
[6/24/2008 10:21:29 AM] Dan says: you hit me like a car accident
[6/24/2008 10:21:44 AM] Dan says: 5
[6/24/2008 10:21:51 AM] Dan says: it is not phil
[6/24/2008 10:21:53 AM] Dan says: it is you
[6/24/2008 10:22:03 AM] Dan says: I have chatted to women from all over the worlld
[6/24/2008 10:22:15 AM] Dan says: I know in real life 5 phil women
[6/24/2008 10:22:21 AM] Dan says: none of them has ignited me'
[6/24/2008 10:22:26 AM] jenny_mare says: how do you find them?
[6/24/2008 10:22:38 AM] Dan says: I meet lots of people in job
[6/24/2008 10:22:48 AM] Dan says: I own a real estate company and law firm
[6/24/2008 10:23:22 AM] Dan says: that is why im terrifeied
[6/24/2008 10:23:26 AM] Dan says: terrified
[6/24/2008 10:25:03 AM] Dan says: I am not afraid that you would keep the fire burning I would be afraid that the heet would be so hot it would consume me


I want to believe these are all lies.Men do nothing but fight over something challenging. If this is true then I am grateful yet sad...How come my boyfriend never see me as this? should i need to hear all these froma married guy and be convinced that I am not ugly? That I am the best?

It is not my intention to steal you away from your family Dan. It was never my intention to hurt and mess up lives but I believe you are a good man. I am a good person and I wont do anything to hurt your lovely wife and lovely daughters. I am just envious with the kind of life you have. I wish I have a loving husband like you too, loving children to make me appreciate life more. You will always be no one but an inspiration and I thank you for coming into my life.

Not all men are alike I guess! Same thing with women, I can never be compared to someone coz there's only one Jenny. I'm this simple girl who wants nothing but a husband to sleep and spend the rest of my life with, who understand me as I am, who doesn't treat me like a business partner or worst expect me to manage his money and bring him millions. I can'r assure him that I'd make more money for our family but I can assure him that whether we have money or not I'll stay beside him. That him and our children is my only happiness and priority over and above everything in this planet. Nothing can change me..I'll be forever simple and sweet even if I always end up getting hurt and dumped..

Thank you for sharing your strength and smile...

No comments: